Selling Homes - You only Have 90 Seconds to Make a Great First Impression
*According to NAR (National Association of Realtors), 90% of potential home buyers start their search on the Internet before ever stepping out with their Realtor. MLS photos are what draw buyers to your house so make sure they represent the best of your home inside and out.
* On average, buyers make a decision about your home within the first 90 seconds - that first impression is critical to selling your home or sitting on the market becoming stale.
* A professionally staged home shows at its optimum best, creating more foot traffic at open houses and showings which is why 85% of Realtors recommend staging to their clients.
* According to National Association of Realtors (NAR), the average staging investment is between 1 and 3% of the home's asking price, which generates an 8-10% return. That small investment could be the defining difference between receiving offers, or your first price reduction, costing the seller tens of thousands of dollars.
* Vacant homes appear cold and sterile. Professional staging allows the buyer to assess the proportions of the rooms by creating warm and inviting spaces so they can see how they could arrange their furniture taking the guess work out.
* Professional home stagers combine decorating, marketing, & psychology to create emotional connections, enabling potential buyers to visualize themselves living in your home.
* Buyers view a clean and organized home as well maintained making it more desirable. Homes in good condition are more likely to get close to their asking price. This is priority one in home staging.
* Ideally, you want to stage your home before you put it on the market, instantly creating the most interest on MLS, which brings in more foot traffic and a successful open house. However, if your home has sat on the market with no respectable offers, it's time to stage and bring back buyers who previously past your home by, as well as create interest and excitement for new potential buyers.
Get the Home You Deserve!
With The Marissa Bishop Group Comparative Market Analysis
- It's easy, simply click the button below to get started.
- One of our Team Members will contact you shortly.